Raise Your Content Marketing Grade in 2014 | Social Media Today
See on Scoop.it – Enterprise Social Media
Everyone looks to content marketing evangelists for predictions. I have only one. I predict 2014 is the year you fill in the gaps in your content marketing program.
If you’re looking for actionable advice on creating a better content marketing program for the new year, look no further. This is a great article that lays out steps for getting better at marketing via content. Steps include answering the following questions:
1. How well do you understand content marketing?
2. Do you have a content marketing strategy?
3. Do you have an editorial plan?
4. Do you have platforms and processes that work?
5. Do you have a content marketing team?
6. Do you create a variety of content types?
7. Are you taking social media seriously?
8. Do you nurture leads with email marketing?
9. Do you have a handle on analytics?
10. Do you consistently refine your content marketing?
See on socialmediatoday.com