Why You Can’t Resist Persuasive Techniques (Even When You Spot Them)
See on Scoop.it – Social Selling for B2B
Even if you know persuasive techniques are coming, you can’t resist them when they are executed effectively … as the story of HoneyBell oranges shows.
Mike Ellsworth‘s insight:
These techniques are tried and true. Is your company using them?
1. Liking: we buy from people we find agreeable
2. Authority: we respect and respond to those in charge
3. Reciprocity: we’re driven to pay back “debts”
4. Commitment: we strive to make our actions and decisions consistent
5. Social proof: we feel safer about buying something others have tried
6. Scarcity: we want things more when their availability is limited
See on www.copyblogger.com